Throw a Food Drive!
Every food donation helps in the fight against animal hunger and enables pets to stay in their loving homes.
Food drives organized by businesses, associations, churches, schools and other groups are critically important as we work to stock our pantry with food. All of the food and supplies collected will directly support animals and their families in your community.
This kit contains information about holding a successful food drive. The information includes tips for fun and safety and materials and forms to make your drive easy and successful.
Please contact us if you are interested in hosting a pet food drive.
Thank you for your efforts. They are greatly appreciated!!
- A Quick FAQ Sheet About Animal Hunger and Helping People, Helping Pets
- A Quick FAQ Sheet About Food Drives
- Organizing Your Food Drive
- Running Your Food Drive
- Forms: Bulletin Board Poster
- Box Poster
- Letter/Email to Targeted Participants
- Shopping Lists
- Financial Donation Forms